The Abysmal Life of Crayon

Experience the joys in the life of jaded Sydney-siders Crayon and Jamin-kun.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Blue Day

I am feeling quite depressed today. I am not sure why. It was so hard to get out of bed, so hard to go to work, and I was snapping at Jamin-kun. And then just staring gloomily out the window of the bus. The sky is so grey today.

It is the kind of day that is making me just want to go home and put my head under the blankets and not see light, or talk to anyone, or open my eyes. I just want to drift in darkness, and wallow in my sadness, which seems to have settled on me like a blanket today for no reason at all.

The office is an irritating blare today. The fatties have been asking me to do stuff all morning. I just dont have the energy. Even Krispy Kreme donuts arent making me happy - just fat.

The weekend is only one and a half days away.

I'll try to live til then.

|
Free Web Counters
eagle gate college